Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just Wanted to Introduce Myself

       Soooo this is me Rafael Hurtado, and just like any other 18 year old I really want to look good without my shirt on. Obviously according to the name of my blog and this picture I am a pretty skinny guy. My goal is to motivate all the guys like me that were punished with an overactive metabolism and can't gain enough weight to become the next Ryan Gosling. The one thing that most of us don't realize is that RYAN GOSLING USED TO BE SKINNY TOOOOOO!!!! Yes you can all stop being surprised now, but doesn't that raise your hopes up a bit? Through good nutrition, a great workout routine, and motivation he became the great ladies man that appears in Crazy, Stupid, Love.



 That's what we are missing the three ingredients to the perfect body, but don't worry throughout the next couple months we will build up not only good old fashioned muscle, but also goals, and that bit of motivation that separates you and every other guy at the gym that goes every day but never looks any different. So stay tuned for my next post where we discuss where our whole journey starts, in the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment